Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Halfway through March!

I cannot believe how fast time flies.  Like really, it's March already?!  Anyway, my birthday is a few weeks away and I've been procrastinating.  How the hell would I celebrate it this year?  Should I just spend it with my family or go crazy and book a VIP section at a club?  I've already done the latter last year but I'm thinking of doing it again this year but crazier this time around.  If I'm gonna do it, I should be booking the place like right now.  But the laziness in me is winning by a mile.  Or maybe not celebrate it at all??  Hmm, that sounds very tempting in a way.  I don't have to fuss over arrangements and shit and I get to be lazy and do nothing instead of nursing a very nasty hangover the next day.  Yeah, I've got such big problems eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment