Yes, I know. I've been gone for a long time. Like I said before, I'm a procrastinator. Blah, blah ;p
I'll start with what's happened in the past year and try to remember everything.
Let's see, I quit my job last February. Not even gonna elaborate on that because it might bore you to death. To make a long story short, it's just not worth staying.
My fiance and I have been planning our wedding since the year started. We hired a wedding planner and she is just AWESOME. I'll post the link to her website at the end of this blog. The wedding is set on March 2nd. I've already bought my dress and all I have to do is go back in December for alterations. I have an appointment at the bridal boutique tomorrow to try on some veils and hopefully place my order because it apparently takes 3 months to finish. Who knew it took that long to make a veil?
We've also placed the order for the invitations earlier this week. We're so excited to get them!
We're also looking for wedding favors and haven't decided on what to get yet. We're looking in these websites: http://www.weddingstar.com/wedding-favors/all-wedding-favors/view-all and http://www.favorfavor.com/. I'm telling you, this is no easy feat especially for me who's pretty choosy.
Here's our wedding planner's website: http://weddinggirl.ca/
I'll be back tomorrow for updates. I promise.
Well, I half promise ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment